Monday, August 14

SCRAPS from my bin!

Hello  friends, today I decided to use papers from my scrap bin.  I promised myself at the beginning of this year to use up all scraps and is just seems that my scrap bin keeps getting bigger and bigger.   I am using Fill Me Up for my card today, love this set from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps.   I did all paper piecing on this card, no coloring!  I think I will buy a $10 Starbucks card and give it to someone in line behind me next time I go. :)  I love this set, it is great for card making or bible journaling.
~Stephanie
Paper Players- color challenge


2 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

Using up all the scraps is always a goal - but it never seems to happen for me either! I like the blue flower you added - it's a real bright spot of colour. The zigzag stitching and scalloped edge are both lovely details. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players for our colour challenge.

stampwithsandy said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love coffee themed cards, and this one is adorable with all its fabulous stitching! How wonderful that you intend to use it for a RAK. Thanks so much for playing along with my color challenge at The Paper Players, Stephanie!